Friday

Exam is over yay!!!!!!Dad brought me new earring not me only lar DOROTHY AND SIS also got.My marks are quite good and daddy and mummy is happy so they promised to give me a present.
Marks:
English:83/100-A
Math:93/100-A star
Chinese:59/100-A
Science:92/100-A star
Higher Chinese:76/100-A
I did badly for chinese again although i tried my best but my chinese is still not good enough.I want ot get A star 4 chinese but chinese is considered the worst subject for me.Dad said although i did well but i have to buck up in chinese so he brought more books for me to do so sad.
SIS DID BADLY ONLY 1 A AND 1 A STAR .
Marks for sis Exam:
English:89/100
Math:94/100
Science:74/100
Chinese:67/100
bad ba!
Our whole family chinese sucks except dad,mum and calvin.He's chinese very good got A star leh.

Tad all.BB
Sincerly,BBB.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:23

    Hi Bernice!This is Carmen.Wish you good luck 4 yr chinese as well as Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23:24

    Yahoo Ber!This is Tracy wishing you good luck may god best you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thxs Trac&Carmen.May god bless you all.And bless you all do well in yr studies.BBB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous03:59

    Hi burning flame64.Know who am i ?surely no.I am JOEY.JOey Chia Yu Qian.Hehe.u did badly.and wad does BBB stand for ????

    ReplyDelete
  5. BBB-Becky Bernice Blog.Stud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey chia i tell u don't u think u arr mi sis frien i scared u okay .I gt how much also doesn't concern u .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous21:06

    Yayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!Naggy Popo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ber,no need bother is stupid one.Juz ignore or delete her post can liao lor!

    ReplyDelete