Friday

Hello People again.
Today Kimchi(my tortoise)ate my finger.It hurts badly.Mummy said that maybe we are going to Newzealand.Yahoo!But Sis said she wants to go London but Grandma disagree she said she wanted to go to Bangkok.Then Dad said we should go separately.knowing that Grandma loves Dorothy and can't bear to leave her and go bangkok and Dorothy Kept bugging mummy so we decided to Go to Germany.Callys my cousin,came 2 our house 2day.she is preety straight foward but she is really kind.She treats Kimchi,benny,tower,beancurt,blurking,piggy all my tortoise really nice.I asked dad whether i could but a rabit but he said that wE Have to wait till Dorothy is 7.But the problem is Dorothy is only 3 so how ???Wait for another4 yrs.My god later i will be 15 and will have O-levels where gt time play wif rabbits.Dads so bad but he said we could get a hamster or something.Today i listened to Rainie Yang song''Yu ai'' i know how to play it by guitar.sO easy.fORgot to say i am a guitar expert.Hehe.So tads for all 2 day or dads going to flare up at mi for using the computer for long hours .BB.

Sincerly,BBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment