Friday

Hello people don be surpise i'm Bernice !Bernice phua Zi'en. Don you people like Karen,Priscelia ,Tracy,Dannice dare place stupid comments on my BLOG.it is my property i paid 4 it so its mine.Hehe.I always fiece wif them as they really make me angry!!!!!People like Vicky&Tanya arr really nice but i can't get it why Rachel and Vicky arr sliblings but they juz can't get along!!!!!!!!!My grandma sais that when you start a new blog u should write down abt yrself and i am going to do so now.
Profile:
Name:Bernice Phua Zi'en
Nickname:BB(Becky Bernice)
Best Friend:Rachel,Tanya,Angel,Germaine,Christine,Regene,Emily,Kimberly.
Idol:Show Luo,Jolin Tsai,Mia Zhu,Rainie Yang,F.I.R,Jeanette Ou,Rui En,Jessica Liu,Ron Ng,Charmaine Sheh,Linda Chung&''Encai''.
Birthday:28 May 1999(Real),12May 1999(Fake)
Horoscope:Gemini
Sliblings:Jessie Phua Zi Ling,Calvin Phua Zi Lang ,Calvan Phua Zi Wen,Dorothy Phua Ziqing
Email:Theburningflame64@hotmail.com
Fav. Sport:Running,Basketball,Tennis,Table Tennis,Swimming,Soccer
Type of house:Bungalow
Living Wif:Grandma,Father ,Mother,4th Aunt.
School:Cedar Primary

sO I HAVE INTRODUCED myself.Tad all BB.

Sincerly,BBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment